Live in the luxury and comfort offered to Foster family in the bedroom “Superior Suite” Les Demoiselles .
Senator Foster and his wife had 10 children, of which at least 7 were girls.
This room is like a little girl’s hideout, with a large golden bed and precious objects decorating the room. It is easy to imagine the life of a little princess from another time.
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvet made of Brome Lake duck downsuperior quality linens
Living area with
- gas fireplace, decorated with a beautiful mantel in white marble
- a refrigerator with a mini bar
- coffee machine “Caffitaly”
- an IPod station
- a flat screen TV
- a DVD player
- rain shower
- Access to our outdoor relaxation area (spa, sauna and heated pool).
- Laundry service
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
- Free WIFI
From $ 235
From Sunday to Wednesday:
Single occupancy 235$
Double occupancy 250$
Thursday through Saturday:
Single occupancy 250$
Double occupancy 265$
*Price subject to change without notice.
Cross the threshold of Maplewood Manor is to recognize an exceptional place