Live in the luxury and comfort offered to Foster family in the bedroom “Top luxury Suite” Mme Élizabeth.
Elizabeth Fish became Mrs. Foster in 1840.
This room has a very feminine touch, with a corner living space as well as a free standing bath. It transports us to very gentle, soft surroundings.
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvet made of Brome Lake duck downsuperior quality linens
Living area with
- gas fireplace decorated with a beautiful carved white marble mantel
- a refrigerator with a mini bar
- coffee machine “Caffitaly”
- an IPod station
- a flat screen TV
- a DVD player
- Standing bath in the same room
- rain shower
- Access to our outdoor relaxation area (spa, sauna and heated pool).
- Laundry service
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
- Free WIFI
From $ 255
From Sunday to Wednesday:
Single occupancy 255$
Double occupancy 270$
Thursday through Saturday:
Single occupancy 270$
Double occupancy 285$
*Price subject to change without notice.
Cross the threshold of Maplewood Manor is to recognize an exceptional place