Live in the luxury and comfort offered to Foster family in the bedroom “Superior Suite” Junior.
The youngest of the Senator’s sons was born in 1850 and was named after his father: Asa Belknap Foster Jr.
This is a traveller’s room where the nautical world is featured.
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvet made of Brome Lake duck downsuperior quality linens
Living area with
- gas fireplace, decorated with a beautiful marble mantel
- a refrigerator with a mini bar
- coffee machine “Caffitaly”
- an IPod station
- a flat screen TV
- a DVD player
- rain shower
- Access to our outdoor relaxation area (spa, sauna and heated pool).
- Laundry service
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
- Free WIFI
From $ 235
From Sunday to Wednesday:
Single occupancy 235$
Double occupancy 250$
Thursday through Saturday:
Single occupancy 250$
Double occupancy 265$
*Price subject to change without notice.
Cross the threshold of Maplewood Manor is to recognize an exceptional place